Made in Leavenworth, WA, Balm Bar is a non-greasy, all-purpose, natural solution for your skin. Balm Bar moisturizes, protects, and utilizes safe, clinically proven medicinal plants and herbs to offer first aid relief to your dry, cracked skin, as well as cuts, scrapes, and burns. Balm Bar 1.0oz ECO Tube utilizes a grease-proof, cardboard paper push-up tube for all your skin lovin' needs. It's like lip balm on steroids. Totally rad.
- Non-greasy moisturizing of the lips, hands, face, and body
- Treats dry, cracked skin and lips
- Protection from wind and elements prior to exposure (not an SPF)
- Soothes sunburn and windburn
- Relieves itching from bug bites and poison ivy
- Protects and adheres calluses to skin- great for climbers, weight lifters, gymnasts, and all of us who work hard with our hands and want those rough parts, because we need them
- Clinically proven agents offer first aid for minor cuts, scrapes, burns (do not apply to large or open wounds)
- Contains ingredients that have been clinically proven to resist bacterial growth, based on published, peer-reviewed research reports
- Water-resistant properties allow Balm Bar to stay put to protect skin when frequently washing hands
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Beeswax, Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Kokum Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Avocado Oil*, Jooba Oil*, 9 Herb Infusion (Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Leaves, Chamaemalum nobile (Roman Chamomile) Flowers, Althaea officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Flowers and Root, Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) Flowers and Root, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaves, Arnica chamissonis (Arnica) Leaves and Flowers, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Leaves and Root, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Berries), Natural Sunflower Tocopherols (Vit. E), Pure Therapeutic Grade Essesntial Oils.